These summer rolls are absolutely PERFECT for the hot weather! So light, refreshing, and filled with perfect summer veggies. Paired with the absolutely most creamy peanut butter dipping sauce.
The perfect dish to eat out enjoying the beautiful weather. Wrap your favorite summer veggies in rice paper and dip them into your creamy peanut butter sauce for the perfect meal. Summer rolls are definitely a must-have! Even take it a step further and add some tofu to your rolls!
Veggie Summer Rolls with Creamy Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
- 4 Brown Rice Papers
- Avocado, sliced
- Mango, sliced
- Zucchini, sticks
- Carrots, sticks
- Mint Leaves
- Salad Mix
Creamy Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- ½ tsp Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Broth (optional, or more to thin)
- Sesame Seeds
- Wash and prep all of your veggies.
- For the peanut butter sauce, mix all your ingredients together in a bowl.
- Dip each rice paper in some water, front and back. Be sure not to soak but just lightly dip!
- Transfer to another plate. Start layering in your veggies right in the center.
- I started with alternating avocado & mango slices. Then added in zucchini & carrots on top. Then mint leaves & some salad mix.
- Wrap tightly like a burrito and set aside in your serving plate.
- Repeat for the rest of the rolls.
- Cut in half and serve with your dipping sauce!
Extra Notes & Tips
- Taste best when served fresh!
- The dipping sauce can last for a few extra meals. Cover with a lid and refrigerate for up to a week.
Save this recipe to your Pinterest Board and share it with your family and friends!
Be sure to tag @tishasveggieeats on Instagram and hashtag #tishasveggieeats!